جاري تحميل محرك البحث

اهلاً وسهلاً بك في مجلس الخلاقي!
لكي تتمكن من المشاركه يجب بان تكون عضو معنا تسجيل الدخول بإستخدام الفيسبوك

تـسـجـيـل الـدخـول

|| للتسجيل معنا

مساعده

موضوع في 'المجلس العام' بواسطة فضل الخلاقي, يناير 6, 2009.

• :: العضويه الذهبيه ::

فضل الخلاقي

• المستوى: 4
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    اكتوبر 8, 2008
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    عامل
    مكان الإقامة:
    الشرقيه الدمام الجبيل
    السلام عليكم
    كيف الحال
    لو سمحتو انا دائما تجيني هذه الرساله عبر البريد الالكتروني وفي اشكال وانواع مقارب لهاذه الرساله بس يختلف الايميل
    ارجو التوضيح يااصحاب الخبره
    كل مره ايش السبب

.ExternalClass{font:12px Arial;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:auto;}.ExternalClass p{;}.ExternalClass blockquote, .ExternalClass ol, .ExternalClass ul{margin-bottom:0px;}
    FROM THE DESK OF MR OMAR KABORE
    BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
    BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU,
    BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.
    RE-TRANSFER OF ($15,000.000.00 USD)
    (FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS)

Dear Friend,

As-Salaam Alaikum

Transfer to overseas ($ 15,000.000.00USD) Fifteen million United States Dollars) from the Bank of Africa, I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this funds quitely.

I am MR OMAR KABORE, the accountant personal confidant to Dr. Ravindra F. Shah
    who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston. Mr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in a Bank of Africa in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 15,000,000.00) Fifteen Million USD, no other person
    knows about this account, I am contacting you for us to transfer this funds to your account as the beneficiary, I want to first transfer $5,000.000.00 ( Five million USD) from this money into a safe account abroad, after which we will transfer the remaining (10M) but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c r.Ravindra
    F. Shah is a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreign
    a/c. However, I am revealing this to you with believe in ALLAH that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently.

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.I need your full co-operation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. Please kindly contact me on my personal email (omarkabore202@caramail.com) I look forward to your earliest reply .

Sincerely,

ALLAH BLESS YOU.
    MR. OMAR KABORE
    BANK OF AFRICA
    • :: العضويه الذهبيه ::

ابو فلاح

• المستوى: 6
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    ديسمبر 9, 2007
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    موظف
    مكان الإقامة:
    وطني
    رد: مساعده

حسب علمي وبصري يافضل الخلاقي وبعد ان شاهدت طلاسم الموضوع حيث لفت نظري العنوان الاخير

allah bless you.
    mr. Omar kabore
    bank of africa

وطالما ان الرسالة من افريقيا ومن عند عمر كابوري فالرجال يريد زلط زلط ولكن عن طريق الحيله والتجاره

هذا ماتوصلت اليه والله اعلم

انشر هذه الصفحة