جاري تحميل محرك البحث

اهلاً وسهلاً بك في مجلس الخلاقي!
لكي تتمكن من المشاركه يجب بان تكون عضو معنا تسجيل الدخول بإستخدام الفيسبوك

تـسـجـيـل الـدخـول

|| للتسجيل معنا

الغة الانجيلزيه Life without Wife: not Life

موضوع في 'القسم التعليمي' بواسطة أبوبدور الداهية, إبريل 20, 2013.

• :: الأعضاء ::

أبوبدور الداهية
    عارفين صالح الداهية

• المستوى: 3
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    سبتمبر 11, 2012
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    الإدارة التجارية الشركة الوطنية للاسنمنت
    مكان الإقامة:
    يافع المفلحي الداهية
    الاسم الكامل:
    عارفين صالح الداهية

Life without Wife: not Life
    قد يستغرب البعض: لكن شفت القسم هذا خال تماماً من المواضيع.. فقلت نشارك قدر الإستطاعة
    موضوع: الحياة بدون شريكة الحياة: لا تعتبر حياة
    منشور في نشرة الوطنية-العدد الرابع-عارفين صالح الداهية
    As we all know, the Creator created both sexes (man and woman) on earth for primary purposes. One of the most primary purposes is the complement of one's life and religion
    This is a private letter to all males who, so far, have stayed out of marriage. I will do my best to show the positive role which a woman (wife) can play in a man's life. 'Yes' my Br. man - you are in urgent need of getting that partner who will participate and complete your life.
    Allah created men and women in order to complete each other within their lives. So, there are so many good and big advantages to get marriage. First of all, it is good for you to choose the one you love - the one you satisfy and trust. It is not an easy matter and a good relationship doesn't happen randomly! Therefore, it is your religious duty that obliges you to consider the chosen woman before you enter marriage… What about after marriage? There, you will start and live a real and new life with your lovely wife. You (both) are cast into a real role differed from any role you have ever been in before. Now, you are no longer just a man and woman like all the other men and women. After marriage, you are a husband and wife with clearly defined duties and responsibilities toward each other. The husband and wife are the garment of each of them, as Allah says in the Holy Qur’an: " … They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you, and you (men) are a garment for them" (2:178). Really, your life will totally changed by getting married. You find live breathing lives beside you day and night. You are not longer single.
    In this time, certainly, you will realize that it is difficult to live separately again. Because, my Br. man, you found that nice partner who loves, looks after, and obeys you. You will have found the pretty and young woman, who comforts, consoles, encourages and stands behind you throughout the difficult conditions of life. You have found the good wife who will be the homemaker who keeps and maintains her house in a proper and attractive manner. The mother, who grows up, teaches guides and takes care of your children... In this case, surely you will become aware that there is no life with out wife!
    Undoubtedly, we can not ignore the important role played by the husband in taking care of his home and wife. The husband is the head of his wife, as the saying:" Every man is a king, and his home is his palace." So he has to rule home in righteousness, with honesty and love. Here, you have been loved greatly by your obedient wife. Although you rule over your wife, it is not your right to reduce your wife to the position of virtual slave by taking away her inherent rights. Of course, this causes a negative reaction from your wife against you. So, naturally, mostly she would not be submissive and obedient to you.
    Finally, love and understanding must be found between the two sides from the beginning. So, my advice for all, before joining in matrimony, is to think for yourself, decide carefully, and only then enter the golden cage and never waste your time in single life.
    Written by: Arfeen Saleh Al-Dahia
    • :: إدارة المجلس ::

الخلاقي
    خالد احمد علي جنبل

• المستوى: 7
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    نوفمبر 6, 2007
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    طالب
    مكان الإقامة:
    عدن - NYC
    الاسم الكامل:
    خالد احمد علي جنبل
    I will like to thank you for the insight of the institution of marriage. Unfortunately not all marriages end happy or sustainable. However, we all have to sacrificed parts of our life in order for us to become righteous husband/wife.

أود أن أشكرك على الاشارة عن مؤسسة الزواج. للأسف ليس كل الازواج تكون نهايتهم سعيدة او متكافئة. لذلك، يجب بان يضحوا أجزاء من حياتهم حتى يتسنى لهم بان يصبحو ازواج صالحين.
    • :: الأعضاء ::

أبوبدور الداهية
    عارفين صالح الداهية

• المستوى: 3
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    سبتمبر 11, 2012
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    الإدارة التجارية الشركة الوطنية للاسنمنت
    مكان الإقامة:
    يافع المفلحي الداهية
    الاسم الكامل:
    عارفين صالح الداهية
    Well! Brother Khaled, thank you too for the comment! I wrote the topic in common! I tried to reflect and show the importance of me, you, her are being married! regardless of what would be the end of the Marriage relation! Islam totally orders us to make marriage, if we can! then Allah the Almighty had already decided about our destinies
    • :: إدارة المجلس ::

بجاش

• المستوى: 8
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    ديسمبر 28, 2007
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    مكان الإقامة:
    قطر
    يعطيك العافية ابو بدور تقبل تحياتي
    أعجب بهذه المشاركة أبوبدور الداهية

انشر هذه الصفحة