جاري تحميل محرك البحث

اهلاً وسهلاً بك في مجلس الخلاقي!
لكي تتمكن من المشاركه يجب بان تكون عضو معنا تسجيل الدخول بإستخدام الفيسبوك

تـسـجـيـل الـدخـول

|| للتسجيل معنا

الغة الانجيلزيه من كتاباتي اليوم My Choice: My Freedom

موضوع في 'القسم التعليمي' بواسطة أبوبدور الداهية, إبريل 20, 2013.

• :: الأعضاء ::

أبوبدور الداهية
    عارفين صالح الداهية

• المستوى: 3
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    سبتمبر 11, 2012
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    الوظيفة:
    الإدارة التجارية الشركة الوطنية للاسنمنت
    مكان الإقامة:
    يافع المفلحي الداهية
    الاسم الكامل:
    عارفين صالح الداهية
    Aldahia AbuBudoor: Facebook Page

MY CHOICE: MY FREEDOM
    =================

Lot of foreingers people in Yemen, or those are living out maybe has not got a clear idea about what is really happening in Yemen? Sure, i can not brief all that with those limited words here! Maybe that needs a book, two or three! I want just give little informtation -in hurry- through which, the reader can easily makes a clear picture of what is happening in Yemen?.
    I did best to chose this picture which helps and gives more clear idea of what was today's Yemen before 1990. Yes, There were two separated states! See the pic: The blue wide lands was known as The People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, South Yemen. The another in yelow was known as the Yemen Arab Republic, North Yemen
    Map_of_North_and_South_Yemen.png .
    In 1990, criticaly the two parties merged into as one state Yemen.
    In fact, there were many reasons forced the two parties for making the Yemeni Union for which both parties strugled for long time... We can not forget or ignore the civil war happenen in the South of Yemen in 1986 by which thousandsof people were killed. At the same time, South Yemen was powerful state of all sides: Location, economy, Lands, Education and civilization...etc. In addition, the population was max 2.5 millions only.
    Totally, the oppisite was in North, people was living and strugling against poverty, dezease and ignorance!. You can imagine how is also Huge population around 25,000,000 millions living with smaller land! Though, The South of Yemen welcomed the agreement of union with the North in 1990.
    3 years later, the South Yemen Governoment declared the Separation of the South as
    The People's Democratic Republic of Yemen. This had happened because the governing regime in the North had sick-hearts (Bad and unclear intentions) regarding the respect of the union of Yemen.
    Therefore, the later (North regime) OCCUPIED the South Yemen by force, the civil war that we can't forget it in 1994 beganed in the27th, April 1994 and ended in 7th, Jule 1994. Since that date, South people, lands and every beautiful thing became meaningless and valuless. Since that day, Suffering had born in the South. and since that day, South people looking for the freedom by peaceful demonstrations believing that freadoms becomes near bescause it is only our final choice... Wait me NExt.

أعجب بهذه المشاركة الخلاقي
    • :: إدارة المجلس ::

بجاش

• المستوى: 8
    تاريخ الإنضمام:
    ديسمبر 28, 2007
    عدد المشاركات:
    عدد المعجبين:
    مكان الإقامة:
    قطر
    تشكر ابو بدور على الموضوع بالانجليزي نتمنى ان تصل هذه كرساله للمتحدثين بالانجليزية
    أعجب بهذه المشاركة أبوبدور الداهية

انشر هذه الصفحة